Seriously, I want this. It’s really, really ugly, but imagine travelling the world like this?
Oh, and did I mention that it’s covered in gold, and comes with a 40 inch tv, bar, rooftop terrace and fireplace?
It comes as no surprise that this mother of all motorhomes was made in Dubai where it is now for sale at a breathtaking 2.300.000 Euros.
By the way, if you think the gold covered version is a bit much, the monster comes in white as well.
(Source: Daily Mail)
- rvtime reblogged this from enunderligverden
- ackebowt reblogged this from enunderligverden
- zmyeatfish likes this
- nbnor433 likes this
- kristivadiva reblogged this from enunderligverden
- kristivadiva likes this
- marriedandhappyascanbe likes this
- hotshoecustoms likes this
- galopaguay likes this
- purplejunkey reblogged this from fuckyeahturtlesbruh
- cornezuelo likes this
- yelloweyess likes this
- theabsenthero reblogged this from thebelovedwifey and added:
- thebelovedwifey reblogged this from enunderligverden
- las-ganas-de-conocer likes this
- lifelongthoughts reblogged this from justbeinmeghan
- waedaude likes this
- monetarianaa likes this
- best-of-the-cutthroats likes this
- a-falling-raindrop likes this
- fauxford likes this
- justbeinmeghan reblogged this from thruthewireusa
- sierraleonedon likes this
- thruthewireusa reblogged this from enunderligverden and added:
- brittler likes this
- enunderligverden posted this